As Head of Building Surveying , you will play an integral role in defining portfolio strategy/initiatives to ensure market/sector leading practices in areas of Building Safety, Construction and Security.
Reporting to the Retail Property Director, you will be part of the Ladbrokes Coral Property Team who are responsible for building strategy to meet the current needs and plan for a safe, secure, flexible, responsive and cost-effective Ladbrokes Coral portfolio
-Are you ready to be part of our journey to be crowned the undisputed champions of the sports betting, gaming, and interactive entertainment industry?
What you will do
Leading the Building Survey, Safety & Security team to ensure best practice and performance in the following areas in relation to the Ladbrokes Coral operational and non-operational retail estate:
* Structural Survey Programme (5 yearly cycle)
* Construction Design and management (CDMs)
* Health & Safety Standards, process and audit
* Physical Compliance including Fire Safety, Asbestos, Electrical, Gas and Water management producing planned maintenance actions
* Major construction works
* Temporary Closure response to enable timely reopening to protect EBITDA
* Dilapidations (Trading & Non-trading)
* Shop closure works
* Vacant property maintenance, health & safety and security
* Former Ladbrokes Coral Group Property land management
* Complex Service Charge case management that involves major works
* External management of Building/Quantity Surveyors
* Residential Portfolio Management
Who you are
Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
A minimum of 10 years post chartership qualification experience
Experience in working in safety focused environment
Excellent stakeholder management skills
What We Offer
At Entain, we know that signing top players requires a great starting package, and plenty of support to inspire peak performance. Join us, and a competitive salary is just the beginning. Working for us in our Stratford Office, you can expect to receive great benefits like:
* Generous group bonus
* Car allowance
* Private Medical Cover
* Hybrid working – 2+ days in the office
* Pension scheme – Defined contribution with company matching up to 6%
* Life assurance – 4x Annual Salary
* Income protection – 50%
* Annual holiday – 25 days, plus local public holidays (normally 8)
* Ability to buy a maximum of 3 extra days and rollover a maximum of 5 days per year
* Critical illness insurance – Optional paid extra
And outside of this, you’ll have the chance to turn recognition from leaders and colleagues into amazing prizes. Join a winning team of talented people and be a part of an inclusive and supporting community where everyone is celebrated for being themselves.
Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.
Sports betting, gaming and interactive entertainment is changing, and we’re leading that change. By putting people first. By placing exciting, engaging and entertaining experiences at more fingertips than ever before. We're pulling into pole position by pushing boundaries further. With innovation. With technology. But most importantly, with people like you. Because when you join the Entain family, it’s your game. So let’s win together.
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' button today.