Are you a well-rounded property professional with experience in residential development? Well, I am currently working with a Local Authority within London who are looking for an Interim Assistant Director of Corporate Landlord Services and New Homes.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Councils corporate property portfolio and driving the development of new homes to meet the growing demands of the community.
Sound good so far? This is what you will be will be doing…
- Manage and optimise the corporate property portfolio, ensuring efficient and effective use of assets.
- Lead the planning, development, and delivery of new homes projects, from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to enhance strategic objectives and deliver outstanding results.
- Provide expert advice on property matters, risk management, and compliance to support decision-making at the executive level.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the team.
Experience of working in a senior level role within the Public Sector is desirable.
If this opportunity is of interest, email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!