- Medium size and family feel consultancy
- Working within a recently established and close-knit team (working as part of a national team of 20 building surveyors)
- Excellent city centre location and recently refurbished office
- Flat management structure and non-corporate working environment (no company politics!)
- Lots of autonomy
- Excellent variety of work
- Career progression opportunities due to future expansion plans
- The Head of Department is an APC assessor
This company, established twenty-years' ago, have five offices across the UK employing 250 staff. They have an exciting business plan to develop their building surveying services and see the South West as a key region for growth - consequently, they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their existing national team. You will be providing a range of professional and project services on behalf of national and regional clients maintaining the current client base and developing further instructions in the region.
Suitable building surveying or construction degree (or equivalent). At least 12-months building surveying experience working for a consultancy or client-side. Must to motived to progress their career and want to become MRICS.
We invite applicants from ambitious candidates to share in the success of a highly established firm. On offer is a competitive salary, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme, car allowance and other benefits.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.