Are you part of a large BS team and not progressing? Would you like to work for a small but growing practice? Do you want to work with some of the best developer clients in the local market?
- Small independent consultancy with several UK offices.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Successful candidate will be part of a recently established BS team in Bristol. You will be part of an existing national department of 10 and working directly with one of the company founders (who is also based in Bristol).
- Projects focused role mainly working on local development schemes.
- Excellent time to join during this period of growth.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- The company was established 10-years' ago by three former directors of an international practice who wanted to create a less corporate and employee focused culture, therefore offering a lot of working autonomy, flexibility and work/life balance.
- Fantastic office location with easy access to local amenities including Clifton, Cabot Circus and Harbourside. Full local parking permit is provided.
- Being part of a new team in Bristol, you will be an integral part of the team from day one and main lead for several key clients and projects.
- Working with highly active property developers in the local market, managing two schemes (£40m mixed-use and £30m residential) that will have a positive impact to the region.
- As the business grows, they are happy to support someone who wants specilaise or create their own niche. So, this role would be great for someone who hasn't had the chance to really make a role their own, this is your chance.
£5,000 car allowance, 5% pension, discretional bonus, death in service x3, private medical cover, RICS subscription fees, 25 days annual leave, iPhone and Apple laptop, cycle to work scheme and local parking permit.
The ideal candidate will be MRICS, although non-chartered with good experience will be considered. The hiring manager is happy to consider candidates a different levels, therefore the salary is negotiable depending on the individual.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.