APC Building Surveyor
£30,000 – £40,000 + full APC support
Construction Consultancy Practice
Are you a qualified building surveyor looking for APC support to develop your career?
Do you have a building surveyor background and are looking to hone your skills with a leading construction consultancy?
Has your building surveyor career hit a ceiling and you want to take it to the next level?
If so, I want to hear from you.
GKR are partnered with a specialist construction consultancy to recruit a building surveyor. This opportunity is offering APC program support with a variety of different projects you require to become Chartered. They can offer the ideal environment for career development as a Building Surveyor.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary from £30,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience and progression through APC.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced pension Private healthcare Enhanced annual leave
- Paid professional membership and subscriptions
- Social events throughout the year
- Flexible working to promote a strong work/life balance
- Degree or equivalent in Building Surveying
- 1-2 years’ APC diary Experience in refurbishment projects
- Good technical knowledge
- Experience with traditional building surveys
- Contracts Administration
- AutoCAD and NBS experience is desirable
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working across various teams, covering a broad range of projects and professional instructions across several sectors.
- Delivering a variety of differing building surveys, working on refurbishment and redevelopment projects.
- Preparing schedules of work and tendering packages using NBS software.
- Project management.
- Development monitoring.
- Contract administration.
If you are a building surveyor and are interested in finding out more and want to send in your CV, please click apply for this role.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Andy Irvine, who heads up our commercial real estate division on 0207 048 3304.