Multi-disciplinary private practice
Are you a building surveyor with experience in the commercial sector?
Are you looking for a new building surveyor opportunity in London?
If so, I want to hear from you.
We have partnered with a leading multi-disciplinary private practice to hire a good quality building surveyor into their team. Our client is an industry leading consultancy offering scope across a variety of exciting new building surveying refurbishment and redevelopment projects in the commercial sector.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £55,000 annual salary DOE.
- Generous annual leave on offer.
- Hybrid and remote options available.
- Additional benefits including life insurance, pension and private healthcare.
- Full-time. London based offices.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Fantastic office/team culture.
We are looking for a building surveyor with a passion for:
- Delivering across a range of building survey disciplines.
- Preparing schedules of work.
- Acting on behalf of Landlords in providing schedules of dilapidations.
- Tendering. Project management.
- Development monitoring.
- Contract administration for refurbishment and redevelopment projects.
- Qualified to degree level.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and NBS. AutoCAD is beneficial.
- Experience working in the private sector on commercial projects.
- Excellent project management skills
- Chartered status with MRICS or equivalent is desirable, not essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this building surveyor opportunity and want to send in your CV, please click apply for this role.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Andy Irvine, who heads up our commercial real estate team specializing in project management, building and quantity surveying on 0207 048 3304.