Mandarin Property Manager - City of London
Our client, a highly regarded property specialist with a reputation for delivering the best in class service across the sector is seeking a Mandarin speaking Property Manager to oversee a portfolio across London. You as the right candidate will have a huge part to play in an established team making you an integral member of the business unit from day one.
The role will involve the following:
- To carry out pre-tenancy works
- To attend to any items marked on check in report
- To facilitate property visits twice a year on each property and action findings accordingly
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects where applicable
- To pay all contractor and other invoices, ensuring funds are available
- To attend to any items marked on check out report and send dilapidation claim to landlord
- Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Liaise with TDS where applicable
- Print off daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
- To update Aspasia with float, landlord’s instructions and any additional clauses in the tenancy agreement to be noted
- End tenancy on Aspasia
- Update diary on Aspasia for all property inspections
- Archive files/invoices
Career Experience Required
- At least two to four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic accounts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Require
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
It's a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best around, without doubt it will take your career to new heights so please get in touch with Rose Lock on 0207 0483304 for more information about this role.